Custom Business Logo Design

Hi, I just started my own business. Where can i have a logo designed?

Hey Kevin, you're in luck! I actually specialize is logo design for new companies. I do simple text design, text and graphics logo, and complex logos. You can email me direct so we talk about it some more. design_firm@yahoo.com

Having a simple logo will make a world of difference when it comes to promotional and advertising. When a logo is too complex people have a hard time reading it from far and when they're moving / driving fast. Simple text logo will look great on promotional products and advertising. For example look at FEDEX's logo.

For services please follow the links below:
Logo Designer Creative Layout Design Internet Site Design Custom Embroidery Design Logo Digitizing Imprinted Promotional Product Advertising Customized Items

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, but can you afford the massive financial and technical outlays implicit in the iPhone studio system?
promo items