Car Club Promotions

I'm the head member of a custom car club. What items would help us promote the club?

Steve, it depends what you want to promote. Do you simply want team member merchandise or are going to be promoting a fundraiser event? Here are standard items and unique ideas that may help.

  • Apparel - Custom imprinted or embroidered garments hats.
  • Banners
  • Car Decals with your club's logo
  • Custom imprinted license plates
  • Custom emblem
  • Custom embroidered seats
  • Imprinted Tent
  • Web Site ofcourse
For services please follow the links below:
Logo Designer Creative Layout Design Internet Site Design Custom Embroidery Design Logo Digitizing Imprinted Promotional Product Advertising Customized Items

2 comments:

Sandy Fisher said...

I have a business and we use promotional products to promote our business when we're out during conventions and business fairs.

Unknown said...

You live a charmed life and I am glad to know you via the blog! I swear I could hear that fountain as I looked on!
promo items