Free Logo design Review by Logo Creater

Hi everyone

I'll be reviewing peoples logos on this blog with positive constructive feed back on logo you currently have. If you have a logo that you're currently using and would like to participate and get reviews on your business logo please post a comment here to simply email me your logo at korernie@yahoo.com

Please no adult logos.

For services please follow the links below:
Logo Designer Creative Layout Design Internet Site Design Custom Embroidery Design Logo Digitizing Imprinted Promotional Product Advertising Customized Items

3 comments:

logo Design said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Logo Design

Unknown said...

I am very glad I to see such information which I was searching for a long time.
promo items

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.